2008-03-27

It was such a beautiful morning!

Today I woke up at 8 am, squeezed lemons and made the personal best lemonade. I worked on my Tibet shirt design for a little bit then got dressed, put on my boots, and felt great. I went to Penzeys Spices aka the best place to be in the world, and spent a little too much money on spices. I'm so excited for my cinnamon sugar, adobo, cayenne, sweet curry and so much more! I can't wait. I went to Joann and returned my rotary cutter, and didn't spend any money! I looked around for future projects. Then I came home and tossed up some salad with the Italian dressing base I got at Pensey's, drank some lemonade, and felt even more amazing. Today was kind of like getting a taste of what life of a crafty housewife would be like. I read so many blogs written by lovely ladies who live in places like Portland with their two kids and cute husbands and dogs, that sew pretty things and make cute things and bake delicious looking cookies and cakes. I would imagine it would feel kind of like my day today to be them.

I must take a shower now and go to work, and break out of the day dream of being a full-time domestic goddess. Then off to the presses and print me some shirts!

No comments: