2008-10-29

My Three Favorite Things.



1. Stationary at work is so pretty. The colors work so nicely, and my kids have such cool pencils and pens I'm jealous all the time.



2. The part of my school's library no one ever goes to. The art book section is in here, but it is always creepily empty and there is a door that makes squeaky noises and I'm just so nervous in there all the time. But I really do enjoy my school library.



3. I got into the ceramics class even though the semester is half way over. Oh how happy I am to be in that class. I'm really enjoying the hands on getting messy fun. Learning to use the wheel is really hard and everyone tries to help me but this surfer dude uses the word "vibe" to describe the techniques, so I can't help but to laugh all the time. I like everyone in this class.