2007-10-13

2nd & 3rd Wednesday : Care package and hats

I really look forward to Wednesdays because of craft night! Last Wednesday, we put together a care package for a friend far far away. Ali made a button bracelet, which was put together with embroidery floss and odd closure, and silly little paintings were made. For some reason doing crafts with close friends makes me really sleepy. On this Wednesday, we had a brief meeting rather than a session of fun, because I had to go see Mt. Eerie and Lloyd and Michael. It was a great show that I had been looking forward to for a while, but I had a hard time choosing music over crafts, since Ali and I talked about craft night since the previous one. It was a shame. We met at a local Joann store and picked out future projects that is hats. I guess that's important too. I hope the next one will be bomb. I've been crocheting non stop for a week, and made 3.5 hats. They are so cute!

1 comment:

Justin said...

every boy in portland is a juggalo.